Application Check US College Admission
Last minute checking can save you from making those minor mistakes so
just before filling the form remember to fill the following:
- Fill out the application carefully and completely.
- Give accurate information.
Work Experience, Community Service, & Honors/Awards. List the most
important and meaningful events that you have experienced and honors
earned during high school for each question. Also provide the names and
contact information for the supervisor, coach, or mentor for each entry.
- Proofread as admission is competitive, and mistakes and omissions can hurt your chances.
in your completed application (if applying by paper application). Make
sure it is signed, dated, and all accompanying materials are included.
this is the final stage of admission process but it is the most vital
part too. You need to be extra careful while assembling admission
- Application Form
- Application Fee
- Proof of English proficiency test
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- High School Transcript
- Admission Test Scores
- Recommendation Letter
- Audition/Portfolio: Applying for programs such as music, art or design require sample of work to demonstrate your ability.