Federal Grants

Federal Grants is financial assistance from US Federal Agency to support students attending four-year colleges or universities, community colleges, and career schools. The eligibility criteria for awarding federal aid are as follows:
  • You should establish financial need for most of the programs
  • Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
  • Have a valid Social Security number (with the exception of students from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau)
  • Register (if you haven’t already) with Selective Service, if you are a male between the ages of 18 and 25
  • enrolled as a regular student in a degree or certificate program
  • Good academic progress in college or career school
  • Sign statements on FAFSA stating that
    • you do not owe money on a federal student grant or you have not defaulted on any federal student loan
    • you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes
A student should also have a diploma or a recognized equivalent such as a General Educational Development (GED) certificate or should have completed a high school education in a home school setting approved under state law.
Connect me with the Top Colleges
First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail ID :
You live in:
Mobile Number:
You want to study in:
Highest Level of Education:
Study Preference:
You want to Study:
Need an education loan?
loading Processing...

Usa Select a Country

Our Network :