ROTC Scholarships and Aid for Military Families

Thousands of colleges across United States of America (USA) offers ROTC Scholarships for Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine. Also, US Government offers various aids for education of the candidates whose parents or guardians laid their lives during war. Here are in brief about ROTC Scholarships and Aid for Military Families.

Reserve Officers’ Training Corps (ROTC) Scholarships

These scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit rather than financial need:
  • Several colleges offer Army ROTC scholarships. Application packets, information about eligibility, and the telephone number of an ROTC advisor in your area are available from College Army ROTC or call 1-888-550-ARMY (1-888-550-2769). Search Schools with ROTC programs:

  • If you are studying foreign language or pursing technical degree, the Air Force ROTC scholarship is the right one for you. Information about Air Force ROTC scholarships is available from Air Force ROTC College Scholarship Section or  call 1-866-4-AFROTC (1-866-423-7682). For more details see US Air Force ROTC Scholarship page:

  • Navy ROTC offers both two-year and four-year scholarships, with options to join the Navy, the Marines, or the Navy Nursing Corps. For information and applications, contact Naval Service Training Command or 1-800-NAV-ROTC (1-800-628-7682). For more details see official website US Navy ROTC

  • The Marine Officer NROTC Program pays your way through college at approved schools and offers an additional scholarship if you attend any one of the approved Historically Black Colleges and Universities (known as HBCUs). For more details see official website of US Naval Education and Training Command

Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grant or Additional Federal Pell Grant Funds

If your parent or guardian died as a result of military service in Iraq or Afghanistan after the events of 9/11, you may be eligible for additional aid. For details see
Connect me with the Top Colleges
First Name:
Last Name:
E-Mail ID :
You live in:
Mobile Number:
You want to study in:
Highest Level of Education:
Study Preference:
You want to Study:
Need an education loan?
loading Processing...

Usa Select a Country

Our Network :