ACT: International Students
For taking the test as an international student, it is mandatory that you register online.For online registration click here
Test option: ACT gives you the option of selecting test in two categories: ACT (no writing) or The Act Plus Writing.
So it is better to check with the university of your choice if they
require the writing test.
Test Centers: To get a list of country-wise test centers before you
start your registration click here
Arranged Testing : In case, you are unable to
find a test center near your home/ or nearby country or within a
reachable distance then you can ask for arranged testing.
Test date: Before registering yourself for the test, please check for the deadlines of your preferred college.
Web Account: If you are registering for the first time, you will have to create free ACT Web account.
creating a web account it allows you to register for the ACT, request
to pay for Test Option, Test Date, or Test Center changes and view your
scores and score report free of cost.
- You can receive updates regarding some sort of addition, changes or cancellation.
- You can communicate freely with your college, send score reports and clarify your queries.
ACT Administration Fee
ACT has five sections of which four sections are compulsory while writing section is completely optional. Following given fee details
- The ACT (no writing): $50.50
- The ACT with writing: $67.00
- Test option change: $16.50- The writing test fee is refundable on written request if you are absent on test day or switch to ACT (no writing) before testing begins.
- Add to your test fee (except for Test Center Change).
- Late registration national test date: $30.00
- Standby testing: $53.00 Refunded if you are denied admission to the test center on test day or registration was cancelled due to no photo provided.
- Test date change: $30.00
- Test center change: $30.00-For the same test date.
- Score reports to 5th and 6th college choices: $13.00 Request online before the test date. Refundable on written request if you do not test.
- Additional Score Reports: $13.00-You can request additional score reports online or by providing an additional score report form.
- Test Information Release: $20.00-You can request a copy of your test questions and answers.
- Telephone re-registration: $15.00
Fee Waiver: ACT Test Fee Waiver is available to needy and eligible students.