ACT: International Students
For taking the test as an international student, it is mandatory that you register online. For online registration go to www.act.org
Test option: ACT gives you the option of selecting test in two categories: ACT (no writing) or The Act Plus Writing.
So it is better to check with the university of your choice if they
require the writing test.
Arranged Testing :
In case, you are unable to
find a test center near your home/ or nearby country or within a
reachable distance then you can ask for arranged testing.ACT Test dates:
Before registering yourself for the test, please check for the deadlines of your preferred college.
Web Account: If you are registering for the first time, you will have to create free ACT Web account.
creating a web account it allows you to register for the ACT, request
to pay for Test Option, Test Date, or Test Center changes and view your
scores and score report free of cost.
- You can receive updates regarding some sort of addition, changes or cancellation.
- You can communicate freely with your college, send score reports and clarify your queries.
ACT Administration Fee
- The full ACT (no writing): $66.00.
- The full ACT with writing: $91.00.
- Test option change: $25.00
- Late registration: $36.00
- Standby testing: $66.00
- Change Fee: $42.00
- Score reports to 5th and 6th college choices: $18.00
- Additional Score Reports: $18.00
- Test Information Release: $32.00 or $40.00 If the order is placed after the test.
- Score Verification: $55.00 or $110.00 For both multiple-choice and writing test score verification.
Fee Waiver: ACT Test Fee Waiver is available to needy and eligible students.