AP - Fees
Advanced Placement test can cost from $87-120. Though, cost of each test is $87, but depending on the fees added on by your high school. Some schools do offer financial assistance but you'll have to inquire and find out what's available.
- For exams taking place outside the United States, U.S. territories and commonwealths, and Canada, with the exception of U.S. Department of Defense Dependents Schools is $117 per exam.
- The fees per exam may vary in some private College Board-authorized testing centers outside the United States. At times, students may take the test later then the usual date using an alternate form of the exam.
- Depending on the reasons for taking the tes, later then the original date , schools may be charged an additional fee. The school may ask you to pay a part of it or complete fee.If you are taking the test at a school other then your own, the coordinator may ask you to pay fees to recover the additional administration costs
- Those with financial need can request for fee reduction, an amount of $26 per exam are available from the College Board for students.
- Schools give their $8 rebate for each fee-reduced exam, making the final fee for these students $53 per exam.
- Many states offer exam subsidies to cover all or part of the remaining cost for eligible students.
- Contact your AP Coordinator for the additional support that may be available to you.
: If you did not appear for the exam, then you can request for refund. School will determine the amount of the refund. Though, you may be asked to pay a fee $13, a fee which the school is charged for each unused exam.
Fees for score reporting services
|Initial Score Report
| Scores by Phone
|| $8 per call|
| Additional Score Reports by Phone
|| $15 per report|
| Rush Score Reports
|| $25 per report|
| Free-Response Booklets
|| $7 per booklet|
| Multiple-Choice Re-score Service
|| $25 per exam|
| Score Withholding
|| $10 per score/per college|
| Score Cancellation