IELTS - Registration
Are you prepared for the IELTS? Then the first step is to register for the test.
You can register for IELTS in any of the following ways:-
Documents you need for registration:
- Register in person.
- Register by post / courier.
- Online registration (available at a few test centres only)
- Print out or downloaded copy of the application form.
- Two passport-sized photographs, less than six months old, and sign the back of each.
- Photocopy of your current passport – this must be valid and not expired. (Some centers will accept a national identity card.).
Noteworthy points and tips for IELTS Registration
- Register for IELTS, before your college admission deadline. You can also see the cost of the test at your nearest centre in local currency on the IELTS website.
- Check your requirement to appear for academic or general training test.
- Read carefully the information, terms and conditions before submitting.
- Make sure you have a valid postal address and use the same name as on your passport.
- If you want your results to be sent automatically to a university or educational institution, include the correct details in the section on the IELTS Application Form.
- IELTS application must be taken to your IELTS test centre along with the fees.
- If you are sending the application by mail consent should be taken with your centre about the mode of payment.
- On the day of the test- must bring in the original passport or national identity card that you mentioned as identity proof on the IELTS application form.
some of the centers provide online test registration facility for the candidates. Refer to the test centres section of the IELTS website for further information.
Once you have registered, the test center will confirm your IELTS test date, time and venue. Note: the speaking test can be taken up to 7 days before or after the test date.Register IELTS Online