MCAT - Fees
The table below lists the fees for taking up the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) exam registration. The preferred mode of payment is credit card (MasterCard or VISA), payable in U.S. funds. Your registration will be processed immediately upon your fee submission.
| Registration Fees in US Dollars($)|| |
| Regular Registration|| $240|
| International Test Site* || $80|
| Late Registration* || $70|
| Date Reschedule* || $70|
| Change of Test Center* || $70|
The section marked with * defines this amount has to be paid additional to the registration fees.AAMC’s Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
This program is aimed at the applicants, who because of financial constraint would not be able to take up the exam. Those who clear the exam, fees for them is reduced from $240 to $80.Refunds
- If you cancel your registration 14 days prior to your test date deadline, you will receive a refund of $120.
- If you have registered for FAP, your refund will be $85.
- If you cancel after the registration deadline has passed, you will not receive a refund.
- For re-registering the test within the same calendar year that you had cancelled earlier, you will have to pay the full registration fee.
- Additional fees paid for late registration or other charges are non-refundable.
- In most cases, the refund will be credited in original form of payment; however, the funds may not appear in your account for a few days, depending on the policy of your bank.
Special Case Cancellation
You can apply for refund after the registration deadline has passed. The special circumstances can be any one of the following:-
- Medical Emergency
- Death in the family
- Catastrophic event
- Unexpectedly called away to active military service, or
- Unexpectedly called away for medical duties
The maximum refund allowed is 50 percent of your registration fees. The fees will be credited to your original account within three weeks provided you present all the relevant documents. For more information you can call(202) 828-0690 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Absents: No refunds will be issued in any circumstances, in case of failure to appear for the exam.