NCLEX - Registration
You can register for the NCLEX with Pearson VUE using one of the following methods:-
- Internet Registration: For registration, click here . Make appropriate payment with a given mode of payment
- Telephone Registration: Call customer care service. Pay the appropriate fees with a selected mode of payment.
- Mail-in Registration: You can mail your registration form complete with the required formalities to NCLEX Operations
P.O. Box 64950
St. Paul, MN 55164-0950
- Registration Time Limit: Once registration is done , it will stay open for 365 days waiting for candidates eligibility letter from the nursing board.After the letter of eligibility is received from the board you must take test within the validity dates printed on the Authorization to Test (ATT) letter.
Is a simple process, and the following steps to be kept in mind while registering for NCLEX
- Submit an application for licensure to the board of nursing where you wish to be licensed.
- Meet all of the board of nursing’s eligibility requirements to take the NCLEX.
- Register for the NCLEX with Pearson VUE.
- Receive Acknowledgement of Receipt of Registration from Pearson VUE.
- The board of nursing makes you eligible to take the NCLEX.
- Receive Authorization to Test (ATT) letter from Pearson VUE.
- Schedule your exam with Pearson VUE.
All the correspondence sent by Pearson VUE will arrive only by email. In case you do not provide email address at the time of registration. For more information click here