Mathematics and Statistics: Top 10 Most Employable Majors
Among the array of mathematical science occupations, mathematicians — who can find work with government, scientific research firms, colleges and elsewhere — earn the greatest median pay. Actuaries are in even higher demand. Math majors can also apply their skills in other fields, such as business, finance, education and computer science.
Expect your graphing-calculator usage to be exponentially higher in college. You likely already warmed it up in high school with advanced-placement calculus or statistics. But your college syllabus will be filled with higher-level courses, such as combinatorics, multi-variable calculus, number theory and real analysis etc.
Here given Quick Facts about Mathematicians and Statisticians Career in United States according to BLS.Gov
- 2021 Median Pay: $96,280 per year / $46.29 per hour
- Typical Entry-Level Education: Master's degree
- Work Experience in a Related Occupation: None
- On-the-job Training: None
- Number of Jobs, 2021: 36,100
- Job Outlook, 2021-31: 31% (Much faster than average)
- Employment Change, 2021-31: 11,200
There are many colleges and universities across United States to offer you Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate Degree. Both Public funded and privately owned institutions offer study programmes in Mathematics and Statistics and related disciplines..
Find Mathematics and Statistics Programs of your choice, go to university hub