Business Administration/Management: Top 10 Most Employable Majors
Business administration is one of the more lucrative majors in terms of starting salary. Graduates with a degree in business administration and management are often on track to eventually assume leadership roles, including becoming managers, executives and CEOs.
The skills learned in business courses can be utilized in different environments, so the opportunities for business graduates could be greatly varied. In fact, 55.6 percent of employers who were surveyed said that they want to hire candidates who graduate from this program.
Here given Quick Facts about Management Analysts Career according to BLS.Gov
- 2021 Median Pay: $93,000 per year/$44.71 per hour
- Typical Entry-Level Education: Bachelor's degree
- Work Experience in a Related Occupation: Less than 5 years
- On-the-job Training: None
- Number of Jobs, 2021: 950,600
- Job Outlook, 2021-31: 11% (Much faster than average)
- Employment Change, 2021-31: 108,400
There are many colleges and universities across United States to offer you Diploma, Degree and Post Graduate Degree. Both Public funded and privately owned institutions offer study programmes in Business Administration/Management and related disciplines..
Find Business Administration/Management Programs of your choice, go to university hub